DRUG

face surface
psychedelic posters
in a hallucinated hazard haze
happiness in vegetation
the plant is happy danger
hyperreal flight
we had barbed wire torsos
zoom green color
Artemis to strobe lights
I believe my perception of the beating heart
mind's crust
sorry, but I have to kill himself
my throat slit
sorry, but I was suicide
we had our dancing donkey shit
we were dancing and dancing
Hammar defecation
declines in the mud
that happens to the meaning of words
Anorexia fails Unicorns
horned animals and
my head through the rectum
vomited towards the headless arms
14 for the arms and neck Vampire
a butterfly tattooing of your pupil
undertake this stupidity
inscribed in
Liquid Vision
my red paint

3 comments:

Ruela said...

hot and cold
schizophrenic trip
like the way as you describe it

Robert said...

every single time Lazare

Russell CJ Duffy said...

'gimme dat harp boy'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))