electric organs tuned by philiform spider's
legs
my face feels like sand
foes growing in stature like statues
couldn't see the heat
my hand and the corpse wave in the air waves in the heat
Electrical equipment seized by spider
Considering my Opponents growing, such as heat
There can see
My body wave
Relative to the growth of the place, the same statue
There advised to view The heat wave in the air waves in my body
and i love her
still
In the bathroom basin
The body parts were found Viost surrender to reduction
Parts of the body found in a bow rail
succumbing
the voice pondering in the screaming sunglasses guilt
organs tuned by spin programs
Legs
Vijanden grow in Failure could see the heat
My hand and the corpse wave in the air waves
Compared with the growth of the city, the same image
the heat wave in the air waves in my body
Yet
In the bathroom Basin
The body parts were cut
Succumbing
The voice thought in debt

8 comments:

Robert said...

every single time, Lazare

(when ya gonna float something my way for the next StarFish?) :)

Lazare said...

whenever, man!

i'll save some stuff for you, when some new shit comes, or just pick what you like... or, er, drop me an e-mail with your conditions.

i'd be delighted - thanks!

Russell CJ Duffy said...

better than brussels, barcelona and birmingham. much.

Lazare said...

concrete concoction, cocaine crook

thanks and love to you. much.

I am not Kek-w said...

Great work, Lazare! You rule!

Lazare said...

glad you like it

Robert said...

too cool, Lazare!

previously submitted stuff is absolutely fine...ill rip some off here or that other blog you are part of (Translated Text?)

thanks!

eva said...

praise be